The best low-carb cheesecake (Keto friendly!)
You'll never know this cheesecake is made without sugar or flour! With an almond and walnut flour crust and our whipped plain cream cheese, this just might be the best cheesecake we've ever had!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts flour (ground walnuts in food processor or blender)
- 2 tbsp. powdered swerve
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 5 tbsp. butter, melted
- 24 ounces MM cream cheese softened to room temp (or 3 cups MM plain cream cheese)
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup powdered Swerve (add more or less depending on your liking- we found less to be too tart and too more to be too sweet for our taste buds).
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 3/4 cup sour cream room temperature
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
To make the crust:
- Pre-heat oven to 325F. Adjust the rack to the middle of the oven.
- Combine the dry crust ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix in the melted butter.
- Pour the crust mixture into a 10 inch x 4 inch spring form pan and cover bottom and press halfway up the sides using your fingers. Refrigerate the crust while making filling.
To make the filling:
- Using whisk attachment, beat the sour cream at medium to high speed until whipped and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and butter and mix at medium to high speed until fluffy.
- Beat in the swerve and eggs, one at a time. Finally, beat in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. Continue to mix at medium-high speed for several more minutes to create a fluffy batter.
- Pour the filling over crust and bake for 60-70 minutes, until the center is almost set but still jiggly. (This varies by oven- continue to check frequently for proper doneness).
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Once at room temperature, refrigerate for at least 4 hours to overnight before serving.