Garlic & Herb Cauliflower Mash
So creamy and delicious, you'll never miss regular mashed potatoes again! With just 3 ingredients and in under 10 minutes you'll have a low-carb and more wholesome alternative to mashed potatoes. And shhh... an easy way to sneak veggies into your kid's meals!
1 head cauliflower
1 7.5 oz. cup Melanie’s Medleys Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese
Milk or milk alternative (almond milk works great)
Salt & Pepper (optional)
- 1) Cut cauliflower into florets and rice*
- 2) Placed riced cauliflower into a microwavable bowl. Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until soft*
- 3) Let some steam escape, then mash with fork or potato masher.
- 4) Add cream cheese and milk, two tablespoons each at a time until at a desired consistency
- 5) Season with a generous amount of salt and pepper
- * You can steam cauliflower florets in a steamer basket on stove for 12-15 minutes (or until soft), then mash, if you prefer not to use microwave.