Creamy Tuscan Salmon
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
4 (6-oz) salmon fillets, patted dry with paper towels
3 tbsp. butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 c. halved cherry tomatoes
3 c. baby spinach
1/2 c. heavy cream
1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
1/4 c. Melanie’s Medleys Garlic Spinach Feta Dip
Basil for garnish
- In a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season salmon all over with salt and pepper. When oil is shimmering but not smoking, add salmon skin side up and cook until deeply golden, about 6 minutes. Flip over and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and add butter. When butter has melted, stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are beginning to burst, then add spinach. Cook until spinach is beginning to wilt.
- Stir in heavy cream, Parmesan and Melanie’s Medleys Spinach Feta Dip, and bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
- Return salmon back to skillet and spoon over sauce. Simmer until salmon is cooked through, about 3 minutes more.
- Garnish with basil and squeeze lemon on top before serving.