Almond Butter Cream Cheese Popsicles (Keto friendly!)
If you're craving a delicious frozen dessert without loads of sugar, we've got you covered! These Keto-friendly almond butter and cream cheese popsicles are made with our plain whipped cream cheese, almond butter, heavy cream and a drizzle of dark chocolate. Sure to satisfy your sweet craving without spiking your blood sugar!
- One 7.5 oz cup Melanie’s Medleys Plain cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup natural unsweetened almond butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup Swerve confectioners sweetener (or natural zero-calorie sweetener of choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of sea salt
For chocolate shell:
- 4 oz. dark chocolate of choice
- 1) In a mixing bowl, blender, or mixer, blend all ingredients for popsicles until smooth.
- 2) Fill molds 3/4 way with mixture and freeze overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
- 3) Let stand at room temperature for ten minutes before removing from molds.
- 3) Before serving, drizzle Popsicles with melted dark chocolate.