Cauliflower Mac & Cheese
- 1 head Cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 3 tbsp butter (divided into 2 tbsp and 1 tbsp)
- Sea Salt
- Black pepper
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of choice)
- 3 tbsp Melanie’s Medleys Plain Cream Cheese
- 1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- 2. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter. In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower florets with the melted butter. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- 3. Arrange the cauliflower florets on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for about 10-15 minutes, until crisp-tender.
- 4. Heat the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, milk, and remaining tablespoon of butter, stirring frequently. (You can do this on the stove in a double broiler, or in the microwave.) Heat until the cheese mixture is smooth. Be careful not to overheat or burn the cheese.
- 5. Toss cauliflower with cheese sauce right before serving.